|Title:||Inside Account Manager with a passion for sports!|
Teamwork Athletic Apparel, a leading and award winning manufacturer and distributor of athletic apparel based in San Marcos, is searching for an Inside Account Manager.
The Inside Account Manager drives sales growth among new and current accounts by providing exceptional customer service and account maintenance; explaining the Company’s products, services, and overall benefits; and 'root-causing' and addressing customer-related issues; The Account Manager’s primary goal is to increase sales, customer loyalty and retention.
This position requires prior experience in making outgoing telephone calls to maintain and grow business.
· Initiates frequent or periodic calls and emails to primarily existing accounts to establish rapport, maintain and solidify relationships, handle customer-related issues and questions, and grow the business
- Calls and emails up-and-coming accounts who are on the verge of becoming a Platinum Account or have just become Platinum, identifies decision makers, builds and fosters relationships, and drives sales
- Creates and analyzes reports on assigned accounts, and makes recommendations to increase sales and grow the account based on the analysis and findings
- Emphasizes service, product features and benefits, discuss credit terms, quote pricing and promotions; and prepare sales order reports for the customer
- Ensures the “voice of the customer” is heard and that relevant/important information captured/shared by customers is distributed to appropriate parties for evaluation
- Researches and gains valuable insight into key dealer and distributor buying behaviors; makes decisions based on the findings and analysis
- Researches/prospects new business opportunities utilizing existing (or new) web technologies
- Tracks department metrics by documenting and maintaining all customer contact information and communications via CRM
- Attending trade shows & buying group shows and promoting the Company’s products and services
20% Travel: tradeshows, customer visits, conferences, etc.
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing/sales or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 2+ years’ experience with relationship building (not transactional selling) and business development
- 2+ years’ experience of proven successful track record in inside Basic computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software helpful (Salesforce preferred)
- Knowledge of team sports apparel and accessories highly preferred; passion for team sports and/or sports fashion or goods is a plus
- Proven successful track record in inside sales required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, and fluid entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive personality with proven "closer" skills
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Excellent time management and strong follow-through skills; team player
- Employee must possess a valid driver’s license issued by California Department of Motor Vehicles
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a clean driving record
• Interest in sports is highly desirable
Besides a fun and casual environment, Teamwork offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, paid time off (PTO), holidays, profit sharing, and a 401(k) plan.
Please visit our website at www.teamworkathletic.com.
At this time we are only considering local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
No agencies or phone calls please.
Teamwork Athletic Apparel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.